Who we are
We are Anzac Off Sales, at 5 Market Street Ballycastle BT54 6DP Ballycastle, UK. Our website address is: https://anzacoffsales.com
Anzac Off Sales is a “data controller”. This means that we are responsible for deciding how we hold and use personal information about you.
If you have questions about our use of your personal data, you can get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Data we Collect
The information we collect about you is required for us in order to:
- fulfil your orders for products with us, deal with your returns, and provide you with access to an online account
- provide you with offers and marketing information about products and services in which you may be interested;
- for our monitoring of the use of the website;
- to administer our competitions and promotions;
- to fulfil our legal obligations;
- to process and respond to questions and queries;
Types of personal information we collect:
- Personal details and payments
- personal details and demographics (such as name and date of birth);
- contact details (such as your address, phone number and email address);
- purchasing history and payment information (such as payment methods, billing address details and other information related to payment). Please note Anzac Off Sales does not retain or store credit card, debit card or other confidential payment information. Instead we use Payment Sense as our payment provider.
- Website use
- details of any contact forms submitted
- details of your visits to the website, or of opening marketing emails
- browser information and online identifiers (such as your browser types, browser version host operating system, browser language and your IP address);
- information about your visit to the website (such as full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our site, whether your visit was directly from a marketing email we have sent, products viewed or searched for, page response times, download errors, lengths of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks and mouse overs) and methods used to browse away from the page);
- information from third parties such as digital marketing networks and social media networks such as Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and Google to help manage your account, improve your shopping experience and get relevant marketing message across to you;
- competition entries;
- details of any agreement or objection to receiving marketing information from us;
What we do with your data
We may disclose any Personal Data that we hold to third parties who we engage to help us provide our Services. For example, we use third parties for the following services:
- Email marketing provider
Any such parties contracted by us will be acting as our Processors and will be subject to strict contractual requirements only to use Personal Data in accordance with our privacy notice.
We do not sell, trade or rent personal information to third parties.
What security procedures do we have in place
It is our policy to ensure that all Personal Data held by us is handled correctly and appropriately according to the nature of the information, the risk associated with mishandling the data, including the damage that could be caused to an individual as a result of loss, corruption and/or accidental disclosure of any such data, and in accordance with any applicable legal requirements.
Where do we store the personal information we collect
For Customers based in the EEA we only use servers in the EEA (and Britain). Our current host servers are provided by TSOHost in their UK based data centre.
Some of our third party service providers may be based outside the EEA. We will only use processors who ensure that they have adequate safeguards in place to protect Personal Data relating to you.
If you are based outside the EEA and would like further information about where we hold your data, please contact us by email: email@example.com
Who we share your data with
If you request a password reset or submit a product enquiry form, your IP address will be included in the reset email.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
You have the following rights in respect of any Personal Data which we hold about you as a controller:
- Right to be informed: the right to be informed about what Personal Data we collect and store and how it’s used.
- Right of access: the right to request a copy of the Personal Data we hold, as well as confirmation of:
- the purposes of the processing
- the categories of personal data concerned;
- the recipients to whom the personal data has/will be disclosed;
- for how long it will be stored; and
- if data wasn’t collected directly from you, information about the source.
- Right of rectification: the right to require us to correct any Personal Data we hold which is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to be forgotten: in certain circumstances, the right to have the Personal Data we hold erased from our records.
- Right to restriction of processing: the right to request us to restrict the processing we carry out. You might want to do this, for instance, if you think the data we hold is inaccurate and you would like to restrict processing the data has been reviewed and updated if necessary.
- Right of portability: the right to have the Personal Data we hold transferred to another organisation, to the extent it was provided in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format.
- Right to object to direct marketing: the right to object where processing is carried out for direct marketing purposes (including profiling in connection with that purpose).
- Right to object to automated processing: the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing (including profiling) which produces legal effects (or other similar significant effects) on you.
If you want to avail of any of these rights, you should contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org. If we are not the controller, we will need to transfer your request to the controller – but we will only do so with your consent.
If you do contact us with a request, we will also need evidence that you are who you say you are to ensure compliance with data protection legislation.
Your acceptance of these terms
Date of last update: 6th March 2021